Test Drive any New, Demo or Used Vehicle and we’ll gift you a $200 eftpos card when you purchase! PLUS you’ll automatically enter the draw to Win a Holiday to the UK, Italy, Japan, South Korea or the USA*.
The Northern Motor Group Test Drive Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these Terms and Conditions for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will run from 8 am Australian Eastern Standard Standard Time (‘EST’) Tuesday 1 October 2019 to 1 pmTuesday 31 December 2019.
- The competition is only valid at Northern Motor Group, Bundoora, Melbourne.
- To qualify for entry into the competition a customer must test drive, purchase and take delivery of any new, demonstrator orused vehicle from Northern Motor Group within the competition duration dates, and have a valid passport.
- Every customer who purchases a vehicle during the competition period and has taken delivery of their vehicle by January 152020 will receive a $200 eftpos e-card on delivery. The prize consists of the chance to win one trip to Italy, South Korea, Japan, UK OR the USA for 2 people including 6 nights 4-star accommodation to the value of $5,000 OR a Flight Centre travel voucher to the value of $5,000 and a $200 eftpos e-card. The prize does not include insurances or any other costs exceeding the above expenses. Any additional costs are at the expense of the winner. Optional upgrades will be allowed but are at the expense of the winner.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. All unclaimed prizes will be automatically forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- Each customer who opts to enter the competition must complete and sign an Offer to Purchase agreement and competition entry form. Test Drive & Purchase a vehicle for 1 Entry. Purchase a protection package to the value of $2000 and receive a second entry.
- One winner will be drawn from the entries collected. All entries will be collated and the winner will be drawn at the premises of Northern Motor Group, 429-439 Grimshaw St, Bundoora.
- The promotion excludes entry from Fleet, Government, Wholesalers, rental car or dealership related suppliers.
- Entry is open to residents in Victoria only. Employees of the promoter, the promoter’s associated companies, the promotersagencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open to people 18 years and over with a valid & current driver’s licence. Entrants and their chosen travel partner mustbe in health to travel overseas.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 27 January from all the correctly filled out entry forms received, in the presence of anindependent witness. The winner will be notified by a Northern Motor Group representative by phone and direct mail by Tuesday 28 January 2019. The customer will be required to visit Northern Motor Group on a date agreed upon, to be presented with the prize, signed documentation and have photos taken, to be publicised across all Northern Motor Group media. The winner’s name will be publicised on the Northern Motor Group website for a period of 28 days or more.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to collect their prize. No cartage expenses are included in the prize. The winning entrant must provide photo identification to the promoter before being entitled to claim the prize.
- In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed by 28/2/20, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw, in the presence of an independent witness from all remaining entries at 2:00 pm AEST on 2/3/2020 at Northern Motor Group, 429-439 Grimshaw Street, Bundoora. The Promoter will notify the winner by mail within two days of the draw and publish winner’s name on the promoters website www.northernmotorgroup.com.au and Facebook page on 4/3/2020 for a period not less than 28 days.
- Northern Motor Group do not accept responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with the competition or prize, either during or after the competition. Northern Motor Group do not hold responsibility for any activities the competition winner decides to undertake while on this holiday.
- Entrants must agree to make themselves available to any reasonable publicity requests made in relation to this competition without charge at a time specified by Northern Motor Group. Northern Motor Group have the right to use such publicity photos, voice recordings, competitors name in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
- The promoter of this competition will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in this promotion and may
- Overview view
Condition: Manufacture Year: Make: Model: Badge: Series: Body type: Seating Capacity: Exterior Colour: No. of Gears: Transmission: Drivetrain: Engine: Fuel Type: Kilometres: Registration Plate: Stock No: VIN:
Sales Trading Hours
Business Opening Hours
Day From To Monday 08:30 AM 06:00 PM Tuesday 08:30 AM 06:00 PM Wednesday 08:30 AM 06:00 PM Thursday 08:30 AM 06:00 PM Friday 08:30 AM 06:00 PM Saturday 08:00 AM 05:00 PM Sunday Closed Closed
Service / Parts Trading Hours
Business Opening Hours
Day From To Monday 07:30 AM 05:30 PM Tuesday 07:30 AM 05:30 PM Wednesday 07:30 AM 05:30 PM Thursday 07:30 AM 05:30 PM Friday 07:30 AM 05:30 PM Saturday 08:00 AM 12:00 AM Sunday Closed Closed
429 - 439 Grimshaw Street, Bundoora VICDirections
Search our cars
Search our cars
browse vehicle by condition
browse by price range
browse by body type